About the Product
Ehrlich Balsam and Prince Glucosamine & Chondroitin Gel is a unique natural balsam and gel formulation for Tension and Warmth Relief and helps maintain general joint and muscle health.
Ehrlich Balsam delivers dual action tension and warmth relief via four natural active ingredients. When heat is applied to the body it eases tension and warmth can also increase blood flow to the affected area providing oxygen and nutrients to aid the healing process and help restore movement.
Prince Glucosamine and Chondroitin Gel’s unique gel formula helps maintain general joint and muscle health as it combines the benefits of soluble Glucosamine and Chondroitin in a lipophilic formula with aromatic essential oils.
- There are over 100 forms of joint pains, the most common being arthritis
- Arthritis is more common in women. However, it can affect anyone.
- The individual is more likely to suffer from joint and muscular pain from the following:
- Being overweight
- If the individual suffers from brittle bones
- Age (older people)
- Those that participate in excessive exercise
- Trauma occurred from a previous injury
- Rheumatoid arthritis is three times more likely to occur in women
- Genetics—it is not necessarily hereditary but those that have a family member with a previous history have a higher risk of developing and suffering with symptoms.
- Glucosamine is a natural compound produced by the body and helps facilitate constant regeneration of connective tissue in and around the joints.
- Chondroitin supports the role of Glucosamine in the joints, helping to form the basic structure of the cartilage in joints.
- Various clinical studies have shown that topical Glucosamine and Chondroitin can help slow or prevent the degeneration of joint cartilage and may help alleviate any existing joint and muscle tension.
- Topical Glucosamine/Chondroitin has been shown to be clinically safe.
EHRLICH BALSAM Pack Size: 75ml Balsam in Tube
Camphor, Menthol, Spanish Pepper extract, Nicotinic Acid, Benzyl Ester and Eucalyptus oil.
PRINCE GLUCOSAMINE AND CHONDROITIN 100ml Gel in Pump Spray Bottle
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Menthol, Turmeric, Urea and Vitamin E.
How to use Ehrlich Balsam and Prince Glucosamine & Chondroitin Gel
Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
- Apply a very thin layer of the balsam to the affected area in the Evening. Very Gently massage the balsam until fully absorbed.
- The quantity applied should not be more than a pea sized amount and wash hands immediately after use.
- Application can be increased to 2-3 times daily.
Prince Glucosamine & Chondroitin Gel
Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
- Apply a thin layer of gel directly to the affected area and joints in the morning.
- Massage the gel until fully absorbed and wash hands immediately after use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or near to eyes
Do not use if you allergic to any of the ingredients and discontinue use if irritation or redness of skin develops
Always replace the cap
Store below 25°C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
This is a natural compound derived from a plant family known as terpenoids. It is used to stimulate circulation. As well as being an anti-sporadic it has the ability to penetrate through the skin immediately. This is extremely beneficial for those that suffer from muscle spasms and rheumatism. When applied externally it produces a cool sensation. Be it from Lifestyle, exercise and supportive devices.
Menthol is a natural compound that is made synthetically. However, it can also be obtained from various mint oils.
Menthol has many properties and uses. One of menthols most recognised uses is the stimulation of the skin’s cold receptors. This is why it’s widely used in the use of skin treatment products for itching and pain relief. Menthol is an active ingredient.
Mink oil contains a special ratio of glycerides. These glycerides help promote softness, smoothness, moisture retaining benefits. It also penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin. It lubricates the outer skin layer as well as trapping moisture into the lower skin layers. This promotes and enables the skin to re nourish itself.
This is a natural and effective compound used to promote the circulation of blood in the skin. It helps to loosen and nourish the skin. This in turn promotes natural skin regeneration. It is an active ingredient and promotes/stimulated blood circulation.
This particular compound is highly rich in both vitamins D and E. With these properties, it’s extremely beneficial in the treatments of joint, muscular pain, Arthritis and Rheumatism.
Eucalyptus contains various chemical substances which kill bacteria and is a good anti-inflammatory. The mild antibacterial properties of eucalyptus oil are used externally.
It is an analgesic that is fast acting in the aid of joint, muscular and bone pain. When used as a topical gel it encourages a cooling effect.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Chondroitin is a sulphate and is produced by various sugars. It is an integral part of the construction and production of new cartilage. It is a natural compound in which is found in the body. It helps attract the fluid needed for new cartilage.
Its use is usually combined with glucosamine. These can be taken as supplements for those that suffer with arthritic and joint pain. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps promote strong bone structure. This can be evident in those that have low bone density and deficiencies.
Ginger Root Extract
Ginger is a natural compound which can be used both internally and externally as a stimulant for circulation. It contains relaxing properties in order to relieve rheumatic pains.
Nicotinic Benzyl Ester
This is a combination of two compounds. It has properties that allow quick absorption into the skin. It is also promotes the circulation of blood and contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin E. This is highly important for the treatment of bones and joint pain. It strengthens and prevents further deterioration when used long term.
This is a natural compound. It can be used as an effective analgesia when used in external application for arthritic and joint pain. When used externally it stimulates the blood circulation. It is extremely beneficial to those who suffer with muscle spasms and joint pain.